Sat, Nov 23 | Pure Space
Wild Arts Portland
The Wild Arts Festival is Pacific Northwest’s premier art show and book fair celebrating the natural world. Held each November, the festival attracts nearly 5,000 visitors each year. New for 2019, The popular festival has moved to Pure Space in Portland’s vibrant Pearl District.
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Nov 23, 2019, 10:00 AM – Nov 24, 2019, 5:00 PM
Pure Space, 1315 NW Overton St, Portland, OR 97209, USA
About the Event
- Admire and purchase art from regional artists
- Meet nature writers at the Book Fair
- Bid on art, excursions, and outdoor equipment at the Silent Auction
- Buy original artwork donated by artists from our Community Art Project
- See a Portland Audubon education bird up close
- Purchase a glass of wine or beer at Happy Hour on Saturday, 4 - 6 p.m.
It’s a full weekend of celebrating nature through the arts, with proceeds benefiting Portland Audubon’s education and conservation efforts.